Buffalo Bulletin bloggers

The Bulletin staff sound off on local issues, pop culture, and everything else under the sun. Read posts by staffers and write comments of your own.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last one...

It's the last debate of the political year- thank goodness! Even I have had enough. I see no new information or big change coming down the pipe for tonight. Could be wrong but I'll try and keep up through the debate and keep a running total of my thoughts as the two candidates speak. I hope every one tunes in.

BTW - who are these undecided voters? I truly do not understand how anybody could be undecided at this point. But, oh well.

And here we go...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that McCain gave a better performance, but then he HAD to give a better show tonight. Since Obama is leading in all polls now, all he had to do was hold his own, which I think he did just fine. I think Obama was very gracious when asked if he felt Sarah Palin was qualified to lead the country, and certainly if there were to have been a point in the debate when he absolutely could have gone on the attack, that was it. McCain did get very snarky at the end though--somewhat unflattering.

October 15, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home