Buffalo Bulletin bloggers

The Bulletin staff sound off on local issues, pop culture, and everything else under the sun. Read posts by staffers and write comments of your own.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Credit crisis. What credit crisis?

I may be in the minority here, but I'm not buying that there's an emergency in the financial markets that demands a bailout. I'm with the members of the U.S. House of Representatives who bucked the leadership Monday and sided with the majority of American people, who don't want $700 billion handed over to the Treasury Department. Call me libertarian, but I'm for people answering to their own mistakes and the markets dealing with adversity without Big Brother trying to control our fate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan Yager said...

Libertarian.

LOL!

October 2, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home